Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Wish....

I Wish.... (9/24/12)

I wish I had time to read like I used to  - like I want to.

I wish I had time to be crafty.

I wish I had one more room in my house to deal with the clutter I don't have time to sort (I could just shove it in a room and enjoy the rest of my space).

I wish I could get all the books in the library office cataloged and on shelves so students could use them rather than look at them longingly through the door.

I wish I knew how to help my son click faster and better with his school work this year.

I wish I could "do it all" and keep my sanity - and have time to sleep.

I wish there had been two of me this summer - one who got work done at school and one who got work done at home. [I think I would be more content now if that had been the case. Right now, I can't even tell you where the summer went. I did a lot of work, but it doesn't seem like I did enough to match the time I should have had.]

I wish I could get back to a place of contentment with my life.


I know I'm not going to give up searching for that contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment