Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love Life

One of my favorite blogs is [i] LoveLife by Kal Barteski. This is the first blog I check every day - and there are quite a few that are on my "check daily" list. She makes amazing art like this and this. We did a custom poster for my son, and I love how it turned out!

I also love reading about Kal's family and her parenting journey. She is transparent and honest about the ups and downs of being a mom and adjusting to the changes in the family as every person in it grows and changes. She and her husband named their daughters Pilot and Penn and I love the reasons they chose those names.

Kal is also an advocate of the "bulletproof positive attitude" which I know I need more of in my life. So, I hope you will check out Kal's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment