Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Looking for inspiration

For a month now I have been asking myself what this blog is for - what do I want to do with it? Can I keep up with two?

I don't know that I can keep up with two - this summer between work and other projects and family time, my reading time has gone way down and it is harder to keep up with my book blog. But then I started thinking about the things that are capturing my attention right now - the things that are inspiring me to do something or be something. And I thought I might be able to quickly blog those things. So, I'll be giving that a try over the next few weeks and we'll see what happens.

Today I'll just post this - I am inspired by growing our own food. This past weekend I was able to make dinner using tomatoes and fresh basil from our garden. It was very cool!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment