Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inspired by... Vera

Vera Bradley

I can't get enough of the bags and stationary and wallets and.... I know, it can be crazy expensive. But the patterns are beautiful. And I have a weakness for bags (purses, tote bags, wallets, little zippered doodads I can use for whatever I can think of) and stationary (folders, planners, pencils, notebooks, binders)

I gravitate to three patterns - Simply Violet, Purple Punch and Java Blue - although there are others that I like, too (Night and Day is a great black and white pattern, which is very trendy right now, and I also like Mediterranean Blue which is a mixture of blue shades with a little green, gray, and white). They call to me - to sew a bag, to organize things, to write things, to put colors together that I love. They inspire me.



No comments:

Post a Comment