Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pajama Party, Part 2

Last week I posted a PJ pillow I made for my son. I had also bought some Transformers material and decided to also try a PJ bag - something a little bigger for those bulky winter PJs, and something that he could take along when we aren't at home. It also had to be something simple that I could make with just hand sewing. So, here it is!

I cut the material at random - no measurement. I would have preferred it to have the fold at the bottom, but I didn't buy enough of the material to work that way, so the fold
is on one side.


Then I used the seam seal to make a nice edge for the tie and to enclose the tie (shoe string). Then I sewed the shoe string in place and sewed up the sides. Once it was done, the top would cinch up and tie. I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment