Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday crafts and treats

It is getting to be that time of year and I thought I would share some Christmas things I am finding these days.



I love this wall decoration for Christmas - just beautiful. The small size on the plate is another great idea. I could also see it on a long mirror as a table centerpi
ece. Follow the link to find out where to get it and how to apply it to a wall/plate.




I love these "place cards" for your Thanksgiving table. I saw this posted at U Create, a great little craft blog. Follow the link on her blog to instructions to make these for your own Thanksgiving table. It's a simple craft that could be done very easily.


Now, this isn't exactly a holiday craft, but I think it could be a fun way to spend some time with the kids on the holiday breaks from school. This picture and the "paint chip family word game" is from the great Pink and Green Mama blog. Go here to find out how she uses this game with her kids. She includes links to where she got the information for the game, which includes a great list for what to include on your cards. I could totally see my home-schooled nieces having fun with this one. My son will love it, too. Could be a good educational stocking-stuffer or classroom gift.

Just had to add this Thanksgiving turkey craft, too. Makes a darling t-shirt for the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment