Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just for the boys

Found some things online recently at my favorite websites that might appeal to the boys in your life. I am always looking for things for my favorite little boy!

Boys Tool Belt
This is a tool belt you can make, if you are so inclined. I think it is pretty cute. Younger boys would definitely love it (6 and under), and so might older boys who want to work with Dad on a project or who like to imagine being a builder.

Argyle Tee
Cute little do-it-yourself idea for adding argyle to a plain tee or onesie. Very cute. Could be fun to do for kids in a family to have matching shirts for portraits.

Boys Rule Boys Read!
I may post this link again when I talk about favorite book sites, but since this one is targeted especially to boys, I thought I would post it here, too. Great book recommendations for the boys in your life! Another site about books for boys is here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Max! I'll have to check out your blog. ~ Jaymie

    ReplyDelete