Tuesday, August 27, 2013

School Year So Far

We are about two weeks into the new school year, and I am having a great time so far! I'm not sure if it is my schedule this year, or the fact that I actually took the summer off, but I feel more refreshed right now than I did last year.

In fact, my family reminded me that I worked last Saturday for several hours. I had forgotten all about it. I was able to get a lot of things done, which freed me up during the week to get some other things done. It was great!

I just finished a great time-management book called 18 Minutes and I feel like I was reading it at just the right time! It was an excellent reminder to take deep breaths, to focus on one task at a time, and to prioritize my time on the things that are most important to me. Good stuff! I highly recommend it.

I have high hopes for this school year. I have been thoroughly impressed with our new superintendent and principal for this year. I love seeing my students after the long summer, and slowly but surely I am learning the names of the 100 new students I have this year.

This will be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment