Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful for... generations of women

It is a season of thankfulness. Really, any time is a good time to be thankful for the blessings of life, but the holiday season lends itself to taking a few moments to be thankful.

Today I am thankful for generations of women in my life. I have the privilege of interacting with women at church and in Sunday school, at school, and during the course of the week, who are older and younger than I am, and I learn so much from them. I get to watch the older women negotiate seasons of life I haven't experienced and I can learn from them. I get to interact with younger women who have had different life experiences than I have had and I get to learn from them as well. 

These women encourage, inspire, and bless me and I am thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment