Saturday, December 11, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog - Part 1

When 2010 started, I had three blogs. Two posted three times a week and the other posted five.

By the end of 2010, I have two and each posts three times a week, if that. What happened?

The blog I dropped started because of a suggestion from a mentor. It was a great idea, but I couldn't put the time into it to make it worth writing much less reading.

This blog is hard to maintain because sometimes I have nothing to say. If I'm not being crafty, I don't have pictures to share. It's hit or miss.

With my book blog, I realized I had less time to read when I started working again. The backlog of books I had to review dwindled to the point where I was scrambling some weeks to have a book to write about.

December is a good time for me to re-evaluate and see what will be best for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment