Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Ideas - part 2

Here are a few more things I have enjoyed lately that might work for someone on your Christmas shopping list.


Bath and Body Works have these Peppermint candles (and hand soap and sanitizer). I love peppermint, and I can actually smell this fragrance when I first use it. It makes me think fondly of candy canes. Perfect for Christmas!


Then, they have these fun candle holders. I got this one this fall because I love owls, but they have fun winter-y ones for Christmas.


I also think anything personalized is a great way to go for the holidays. Cafe Press is a fun place to shop - you can choose designs that fit the hobbies or favorite TV shows/movies of the person you are buying for. I love this shirt based on the TV Show Big Bang Theory, but I couldn't get it because of the language.


This year I have also gotten things from Expressionary.com. Cute stationary, book plates, stamps, etc.


You can do a search for "personalized" and find all sorts of things on the web. Think of the joy of a child who finds his/her names in a book or on a set of notecards or a notebook/journal! Personalization Mall is another site to check out - look at these cute ornaments!


Okay - come back Saturday for one final set of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment