Saturday, October 9, 2010

Inspired by... mission (part 2)

I mentioned on Thursday that I am on a quest for a personal mission statement - and a quest to re-discover and re-connect with myself.

Toward this end I am reading Life Is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally and this book - The Path. The Path is another book with exercises and questions that lead you toward building a personal mission statement.

To be honest, I would love to hide in my bedroom or a quiet corner at the bookstore or library to really dig into both of these books. My daily responsibilities are keeping me from going through them as quickly as I would like. There is probably an advantage to taking my time, though. Some of the questions are hard. Right now I am wrestling with what element am I: earth, wind, fire, or water....

Any ideas?

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment