Saturday, October 16, 2010

Inspired by... people

Christina Katz inspires me. Her books (Writer Mama: How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids and Get Known Before The Book Deal: Use Your Personal Strengths To Grow An Author Platform) inspire me. They make me want to run to a coffee shop with a pen and paper and start writing. Her newsletter, The Prosperous Writer, inspires me to do the same. When she writes about writer events she is doing, I want to move to Oregon. When she talks about the successes of her students, I want to set aside a pay check or two and take as many of her classes as I can (too bad those pay checks never stretch that far - some day, though...).

Even if you have no interest in writing, check out Christina - she will make you want to dig into whatever is your "thing" and grow in your skills and your passion.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment