Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Inspired by... old friends

This past weekend we got to spend time with a dear friend from college. We haven't seen him in probably 14 years. I am always curious when reunions like this take place if it will be the sort of relationship that picks up where it left off, or if it will be awkward.

In this case, it was the former. We laughed and shared stories. The "boys" went out for dinner and kept reminiscing and telling more stories. We found ourselves wishing the visit was a little longer. It makes me wish we could get all of the gang together. It makes me want to dig out my college scrapbook and remember the "good old days."

In honor of this friend's birthday, which is today, I am fondly remembering college days and the joy of old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment