Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nostalgia - The Big Foot game

[Found this picture online - my thanks to whomever took it and posted it - it is not mine]

I have no idea what prompted this, but the other day I remembered a game I had as a kid - The Big Foot Game.

Players had flat tokens that moved around a board. There was also a 4" plastic Big Foot. When Big Foot moved around the board, he stomped on any player tokens in his path, discharging a white chip on the token. If the chip had a footprint on it, that token was out of the game.

My friends and I thought this was the most hilarious game ever! If we had it today, I can just imagine the giggling that would ensue when my son and his friends would play. I don't know what happened to mine, but I would love to play it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment