Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year Tradition

Last year I posted here about a tradition in our house. It started in December of 2007. I had just finished a year long scrapbooking class with Heidi Swapp at Big Picture Scrapbooking. The class was called A Year to Remember and we did pages and projects and a journal to help us zero in on the here and now. I loved it. At the end of the year I wanted to create something to help us celebrate all the fun things we did as a family, so I made a collage poster at Snapfish.

We are now on our fourth poster. Here is 2010:



This poster - 20x30 inches - is a great conversation piece in our entry way. People love to look at all the pictures and ask about the events represented in it. It is also a great "memory book." When we put one poster away, we always pull out the old ones and remember all the fun we have had together as a family.

I think a collage poster is a great gift idea, even if it is a gift to your own family - a reminder of your seasons together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment