Thursday, June 21, 2012

"What Are You Reading Right Now?"

Someone asked me this at a party recently.

My first thought was, "Wow, this person knows me well."

My second thought was "I wish I had some spectacular answer for her." I felt like I was missing an opportunity because I haven't had time to dig into any reading material. I have book review magazines from January I haven't read, so I've been getting caught up on those. With the library clean out project, activities with my son to make the most of our summer break, keeping up with social media, and household projects, I haven't had time. I long for a season of reading all day and into the night to finish a great book. I am committed to carving out time for that this summer - maybe even a whole week of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment