Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ten Songs I Love Today

I hope these links work - I figure, what's the point of talking about music if no one knows the songs I'm talking about!

Where I Belong performed by Building 429
Unto the Lamb performed by Prestonwood Choir
Revelation Song performed by Kari Jobe
He'll Hold You performed by Selah
God's Not Dead performed by Newsboys (actually, I am a huge fan of Michael Tate and I think he is what I love about Newsboys these days)
Brandenburg Concerto 3, first movement composed by Bach (the audio and video don't line up, but it is a nice performance)
Power of the Cross performed by Sisters (link is to iTunes)
Fix Me Jesus from the Joyful Noise soundtrack
Morning Always Comes performed by Shelly E. Johnson (link is to iTunes)
Overflow performed by Beckah Shae


Did you like any of these? Have any recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment