Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fun Cross Stitch Finds from Etsy



Pixel People - Star Wars - A New Hope - PDF Cross-stitch PATTERN



[photo and pattern by weelittlestitches/Jacqueline - you can view the item here.]

Avengers Cross Stitch PDF Pattern Download
[photo and pattern by pixelpowerdesign/Sergei Vozika - you can view the item here.]

I found these while tooling around Etsy and I fell in love. I can't begin to say how excited I am to start stitching these. The patterns were emailed to me, so I can get started as soon as I wrap up some of my other tasks. I love the "geeky"-ness of them. I think they will look great stitched up and framed on a wall in our house - they combine my love of cross stitch with the comic book/book/movie icons we love.

It you've never checked out Etsy and you like crafty and/or handmade things, set aside a couple hours and check it out. I did a search for "cross stitch" and there were 250 pages of responses (not all family-friendly, just by way of warning....). There's jewelry, hand bags, and all sorts of other treasures. I added a lot of pins to my Pinterest boards thanks to Etsy this Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment