Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Things

I've got another writing prompt for today - What are 10 things you want to accomplish by the end of the year?


Wow! The end of the year is less than 3 months away! I can't say I will be sad to see 2011 move behind me. This has been a cruel year.


Okay - 10 things


1. Add at least 30 new books to the school library's catalog and shelves.
2. Clean and organize my house so that I feel like I could have someone over without embarrassment.
3. Hold a book fair at least as successful as last year.
4. Clean out the magazine box of "new" magazines I haven't gotten around to reading.
5. Clean off crafting table.
6. Move scrapbook albums into new shelves (which means the new shelves have to be built)
7. Finish a cross stitch project started already
8. Organize enough of my work to be able to take most of Christmas break "off."
9. Finish a book on my Nook
10. Survive the rest of the year's estate activities for Dad.










So, what 10 things (or 5 things or 3 things) do you want to accomplish by the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment