Thursday, March 15, 2012

SAVOR - Creativity

A couple weeks ago I was able to carve out some crafting time. It is something I would love to do more often, but I feel like there are never enough hours in the week to get everything finished.


This was for the category, "Rituals" for an online class I am taking. It includes space for first-day-of-school pictures for the next three years.

This page is about the tools I use in my new profession.

This last one is a group of 12 lists:
12 characters I love
11 life essentials
Top 10 books today
9 favorite movie moments
8 favorite words
7 things I love about my everyday life
6 places to visit
5 things I do every day
4 stores I love
3 favorite pictures
2 choices I have never regretted
1 thing to know about me

I am SAVORING any creative time I am able to carve out of my schedule. 





No comments:

Post a Comment