Thursday, March 1, 2012

SAVOR: Family Time

A couple weeks ago I was looking at this online and I thought the format would make a great "About Me" scrapbook page. So I chose my categories and worked on my answers for an afternoon. I really enjoyed the whole process.


That night at dinner, I posed one of the questions to my husband and it snowballed into a delightful evening, sitting around the dinner table, talking to one another about the things we liked - favorite characters (movie, book, TV), favorite movie moments, etc.


There was a moment in the middle of it when I realized this was it - this was the sort of thing I was talking about when I picked SAVOR to be my word for the year. This was the sort of moment that would be easy to speed through and forget. But I don't want to forget it. It was a perfect moment in time.

2 comments:

  1. i love your committment to your word for the year. it is inspiring. as are you.
    love you, J!
    -jen c.

    ReplyDelete