Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#bookaday update June 25th

I haven't quite kept to a book every day, but I'm keeping close. Those 29 picture books last week really help keep me on target when I miss a day! Here's the list for last week:

June 17 - Fatally Frosted
Fatally Frosted (Donut Shop Mystery Series #2)

June 18 - Sea Monster's First Day and Crankee Doodle
Sea Monster's First Day       Crankee Doodle

June 19 - nothing

June 20 - Don't Pigeonhole Me
Don't Pigeonhole Me!

June 21 - The Book Whisperer
The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child

June 22 - Sinister Sprinkles
Sinister Sprinkles (Donut Shop Mystery Series #3)

June 23 - Evil Eclairs
Evil Eclairs (Donut Shop Mystery Series #4)


I'll be blogging about most of these on my book blog in the next couple months. When you read a book every day or so, but only blog every three days, you start to get a surplus, which will be fantastic in August when I don't have time to read because school is starting up.

If you've been inspired to pick up your reading pace this summer, too, I'd love to hear what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment