Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Reading Progress

Last week I was able to do a lot of reading while my son had swim lessons and other activities.  Here's the list for the week of July 8th (the ones with * were my favorites for the week, and I'll review all the ones I liked on my book blog):

The Day the Crayons Quit
The Day the Crayons Quit

Arnie the Doughnut
Arnie, the Doughnut

Galaxy Zack: The Journey to Juno
Journey to Juno (Galaxy Zack Series #2)

Ellie McDoodle: New Kid in School*
Ellie McDoodle: New Kid in School

Ivy and Bean: What's the Big Idea?
Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Ivy and Bean Series #7)

123 verses ABC
123 versus ABC

Cinderella Smith*
Cinderella Smith

Agent Amelia: Ghost Diamond
Ghost Diamond!

The Mysterious Manuscript
(graphic novel - photo not available)

Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Blue Gem
Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Blue Gem

Drama
Drama

Smile
Smile

Bird and Squirrel On the Run!*
Bird & Squirrel on the Run

Young Sherlock Holmes
The Young Sherlock Holmes Adventures V1 TP (NOOK Comics with Zoom View)

Summer Camp Science Mysteries: Nighttime Cabin Thief
The Nighttime Cabin Thief: A Mystery about Light

Tommysaurus Rex*
Tommysaurus Rex

Arnie the Doughnut: Bowling Alley Bandit
Bowling Alley Bandit



That takes me to 30 books towards my 50 book goal for July in the #SummerThrowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment