Saturday, July 20, 2013

The End of 52 Lists?

There hasn't been a new list prompt on Morea Seal's blog in quite some time. I'm not sure if the project just lost steam for her, or if there is something more serious distracting her from it. Whatever the reason, I wish her the best. I enjoyed the project while it lasted. So here is my final list - List #20

List Your Summer Goals

1. Take most of June and all of July off from school work.
2. Set up the teacher resource area in the library (once I head back in August)
3. Review some professional development books and sample lesson plans to help with planning for the new year
4. When school starts, I want my son and I to feel like we got to do fun things this summer - days at the pool, bowling, Lego days, craft projects, etc.
5. Finish the Lego mini-figure project we have been planning
6. Clean out the office so I have crafting space for the future
7. Clean out my son's room so you can see the floor.
8. Clean off a significant portion of my To Be Read book shelves.


[Yes, I know these aren't very specific goals - the summer is almost over. I'll just have to do the best I can with these vague goals for now!]

What are your summer goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment